Your appointments and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, resulting in scheduling adjustments having to be made. If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request greater than 48 hour notice. A credit or debit card is required to be saved on file to ensure that we can enforce our policies. If your card has insufficient funds, or is not up to date upon our attempt to charge a cancellation fee, it is your responsibility to update your profile with a working card immediately. If you fail to do so, your ability to reserve appointments at ICONIC BEAUTY NEW YORK will be revoked.
- Any cancellation or reschedule requests made less than 48 hours from scheduled appointment will result in a 50% cancellation fee. This means 50% of the service in which you were booked for, will be due to ICONIC BEAUTY NEW YORK if your cancellation or reschedule request is within the 48 hour period prior to your scheduled appointment.
- If you are more than 20 minutes late for your service, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our very best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
- We require a credit card to reserve all appointments. Cancellation fees will be charged to your card on file, or submission of deposit left.
- In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be applied to future services, contingent upon our board approving this request.
- If you are canceling an appointment due to exposure to COVID-19, we require a positive test document with your name and date in order to put a cancellation fee omitting request. We will give you 1 day to submit this document, otherwise you will be charged the said cancellation fee.
- ALL NO CALL NO SHOW APPOINTMENTS WILL BE BILLED THE FULL AMOUNT OF RESERVED APPOINTMENT.THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY